Once you have built your training program into Yelli, including all of your materials, training schedules, and multiple-choice tests, it’s time to let Yelli effectively deliver your training program. As team members complete training days or take tests, you can review their results by navigating to their individual profile pages.
Yelli allows you to create as many multiple-choice format tests as you need. Once team members complete a test, it is automatically graded and their results are stored in their profile.
As employee’s complete tasks, you can see their progress update on their profile. Confirm that everyone on the team has reviewed exactly what you need them to!
Contact and Bio Info
Need to get in touch with someone on your team? Navigate to their profile to find their contact information, or learn more about them by reading their bio and history.
Can I set up my restaurant’s Yelli account on my own?
Yes! We designed Yelli to make life easier for you and your team. Set up is straightforward and intuitive.
You will do the following:
1. Navigate to Roster to create the job roles within your venue (hosts, servers, bartenders, etc). These will sync in places like steps of service, uniform guidelines, and training plans.
2. Navigate to Your Restaurant to build food and drink menu flashcards, which you can organize by category to make them easier for staff members to learn (appetizers, salads, mains).
3. Continue under Your Restaurant to add training materials like floorplans, uniform guidelines, steps of service, and more for employees to review and follow.
4. Navigate to Test to build any multiple choice tests or issue menu-based tests.
5. Navigate to Train to build training plans for new hires to follow.
Once you have set up your portal, you can invite your team to join!
If you would like some help with setting up your account, check out our Setup Service.
How do I cancel my subscription?
To cancel your Yelli subscription, first make sure you are logged in to the restaurant admin account on the web app. Choose settings, then "manage account" then select "cancel subscription." Once confirmed, you will not be charged again and your subscription will end at the end of your billing cycle.
Please keep in mind that once cancelled, all data will be lost. If you need to pause your account and save your data, please contact us!
How do I get started?
When you’re ready to start using Yelli for your restaurant training, all you have to do is sign up here.
If you already have an account or an activation code, click here to login.
How do I tell all team members about something new or changed?
Any time you add or change anything within your Yelli account, your entire team will instantly be notified. You can also send custom alerts to your team as a Staff Alert.
Are You Ready To Experience True Restaurant Management?